Saturday, December 22, 2012

Day 22: Oreo Ho Ho Truffles

 
Today I needed a no-bake solution to my cookie post as the oven was in use at my in-laws, so I, under no circumstances, could get access to it. At my sister-in-law Stephanie's suggestion she gave me a wonderful new recipe for what we are calling Oreo Ho Ho Truffles, because that is what they taste like! These little balls of Heaven are easy and delicious and only 3 ingredients! I hope you enjoy, I am off to eat "Christmas" Dinner.

Oreo Ho Ho Truffles
1 package of Oreos, Crushed with a food processor
1 brick of Philadelphia cream cheese
1 package of chocolate bark
  • Crush Oreos in food processor and place in bowl
  • Add softened cream cheese and blend to mix (you may need to use your hands)
  • Let set in refrigerator for 1 hour
  • Dip in melted chocolate bark (follow package instruction)
  • Chill to set if needed






No comments:

Post a Comment